Second Mortgage Advice
Second Mortgage Consultation — Detailed Case Review, Telephone Consultation, and 30 Days Follow-Up Support via Email
One of the best kept secrets of the recent financial crisis in America is that many consumers are successfully negotiating principle balance reductions of up to 80-90% on their underwater second mortgages or home equity lines of credit (HELOCs). Successful settlement of a second lien can often mean the difference between success or failure when it comes to avoiding foreclosure on a property. When a home has already been lost to foreclosure, the second lien is usually still treated as a loan deficiency that can be collected upon, even in so-called “non-recourse” states. The settlement approach can also be used to resolve such deficiencies without legal action.
How can you determine if YOUR second mortgage or HELOC is one that could be settled for 10-20 cents on the dollar?
There are only FOUR options available to you:
1. Spend countless hours on the Internet reading various public forums, websites, and blogs in the hope that you can learn enough to figure out on your own whether the settlement approach will work for you.
2. Call one of the dozens of debt settlement companies offering to negotiate on your behalf. Of course, you won’t be getting unfiltered advice. They have big fees at stake — usually a percentage of what they save you in the negotiation – fees that can amount to $5,000 or more for a high-balance mortgage or HELOC. How can you be sure you’re getting objective advice when you’re talking to someone biased toward selling you such an expensive service?
3. Meet with an attorney to review your case and help determine the best course of action. And while it’s always good advice to seek legal counsel when faced with potentially complicated real estate matters, if you’re a candidate for settlement they will want to handle the case and charge a hefty fee for negotiating on your behalf.
4. Consult with a neutral and unbiased source of professional advice – someone who is not looking to enroll you into an expensive debt negotiation program – who can evaluate your situation objectively, make a solid recommendation on suitable strategy, AND tell you how to do it yourself and avoid those big fees.
The SecondMortgageAdvice Solution – There’s no need to sign a contract with a debt settlement company or pay big bucks to an attorney when you just want to find out whether or not the settlement approach even makes sense for your property. We’ll interview you, analyze your numbers, and give you a straight answer on what strategy makes the most sense for your property situation.
This is a 45-60 minute process via telephone consultation, and includes follow-up support for 30 days via email. Our fee is only $150.
We will take the guesswork out of this for you and give you clear information and advice based on our unbiased assessment of your situation. We will give you a firm recommendation one way or the other. We’re objective and neutral because we are not looking to “sign you up” for some expensive third-party debt settlement program, or “upsell” you for thousands of dollars in fees down the road. If we determine that you are a good candidate for the settlement strategy, we will also provide you with information and tips to help you successfully negotiate a settlement on your second mortgage or HELOC.
- Learn insider tactics for reducing the principle balance of your second mortgage or HELOC by as much as 85-90%.
- Avoid costly mortgage relief scams by working with lenders yourself based on our coaching and advice.
- Save $1,000s on attorney and service fees.
- Get affordable help — one low flat fee of $150 covers our professional analysis, phone consultation, and 30 days of support via email.
- Get unbiased objective advice from someone who’s not looking to sell you something. We only offer paid consulting advice, and do not offer any negotiation services or refer people to such services.
- Consultations handled by Charles J. Phelan, a seasoned professional financial coach with 15 years of experience, accredited by Better Business Bureau, A+ rating.
Get Started Now:
If your second mortgage is keeping you awake at night, you need quality advice from a reliable and objective source. To get started, simply add this product to your shopping cart and checkout via credit or debit card, or via PayPal. We will email with instructions for scheduling our telephone session. We will review and analyze your situation, answer all your questions, and provide you with solid advice on the best strategy for dealing with your second mortgage. Our $150 consultation fee includes a full 30 days of support by email, so you’ll have plenty of time to ask follow-up questions!